- Driving without a licence disqualified by court order;
- Receiving Tainted Property;
- Fraud dishonestly make off without paying;
- Contravention of Domestic Violence Order;
- 4 x Possessing dangerous drugs;
- Failure to appear in accordance with undertaking;
- Contravention of a community service order;
- Enter dwelling and commit indictable offence;
- Unlawful use of motor vehicles aircraft or vessels – use;
- Not being endorsed to possess restricted drug;
- Obtain or deal with another entity’s identification information for purpose of committing, or facilitating commission of an indictable offence
Our client had an extensive Criminal History over the past 12 years of similar offences, and was denied bail. A sentence to serve jail time was not out of question.
Beenleigh Magistrates Court
29 October 2021
The stealing charge was dismissed. Our client was convicted not further punished in relation to the drug charges, the failure to appear and the fraud.
104 days were declared as time served and our client was released on immediate parole.