The Federal Circuit court used to be called the Federal Magistrates Court. This is the court in which you can make an application to have Family Law or Property matters dealt with.

In order to make an application to the Federal Circuit court, you must have attempted mediation and received a 60I certificate, or you need to fall into one of the categories of exception.

To talk to an experienced lawyer about your family matter, contact Brooke Winter Solicitors today.