- Drive under the influence of intoxicating liquor;
- Drive a motor vehicle while exceeding prescribed alcohol (0.190%);
- Fail to comply with the duties of a driver involved in a crash (civilian parties);
- Person mentioned in section 6(3);
- Driver involved in crash and failing to stop.
Hobart Magistrates Court
19 July 2021
Our client was charged with multiple charges including a high range drink drive and failing to stop after being involved in a crash.
Our client has an extensive traffic history including a previous high range drink drive charge in 2019.
Our client was facing actual imprisonment.
Our client was sentenced to three (3) weeks imprisonment wholly suspended for an operational period of three (3 years). Our clients licence was disqualified for three (3) years.
This was an excellent result in the circumstances.