Restricted Licence & Work Licence Applications
Do you need your licence for work? A work licence application can be tricky and expert guidance is always recommended.
If you are charged with drink driving in Queensland, then you may be eligible to make an application to drive for work purposes.
Work licence applications are not available for offences committed in New South Wales.
To be eligible to apply for a QLD work licence you must:
- Be the holder of an open Queensland Drivers Licence; AND
- Have a reading below 0.150%; AND
- Have not had any previous major offences in the last 5 years; AND
- Not have been driving for work purpose at the time of the offence
To be eligible for a restricted work licence, you must demonstrate to the court that
- You are a fit and proper person to be the holder of a drivers licence; AND
- That without a licence you would be deprived from the means of earning your livelihood
To make a work licence application in QLD, you will need to complete the following documents;
- Work Licence Application Form AND
- Your Affidavit; AND
- Your Employers Affidavit (if you are not self employed)
These applications can be tricky. If you make a mistake, your application could be refused. How much have you got riding on your driver’s licence? We can help you professionally prepare your application and represent you in court. Contact us today to arrange a consultation to discuss your matter.